Bluesphere Advisors is growing its team of advisors and is actively seeking to create a diverse team of smart advisors. We especially encourage women advisors to become part of our growing team because we believe that women bring a whole new dimension to the advisory practice and we immensely value that.
Why Bluesphere Advisors?
- Bring your practice in line with the future of the industry
- Custody your accounts with a very well recognized brand name custodian (Bluesphere does not custody assets)
- Become part of a team of experienced and qualified advisors
- Financial planning and Investment management support
- Business growth and marketing support
- Higher payout than your current Broker Dealer, Wire House, Bank
- Full transition support
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced and qualified advisors
- Advisors from diverse backgrounds
- Women advisors
- Advisors with broker dealer, wire house or bank relationship
- Advisors with high client satisfaction ratings
- Advisors with high commitment and dedication to client service
We are seeking an organized and self-motivated individual to provide full-time assistance with Financial planning and client service to our Advisors.
We are a fast growing firm that provide an excellent working environment and competitive compensation package. The initial position will be responsible for the following:
- Creating financial plans using our planning software, E-money
- Analysis of client profile and financial situation details
- Work and communicate with clients as needed to complete financial plans
- Trade execution for Advisors including using block trades
- Administrative and client service tasks as client needs arise
- Other operational duties and responsibilities as they arise in day to day situations
- Undergraduate degree, Advanced degree preferred;
- CFP preferred;
- Practical work experience with financial planning and client service
- Excellent communication skills especially client communications
- Good office work organization skills and ability to work effectively
- Ability to work harmoniously and productively in a team
- Ability to follow standard procedures diligently
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Word & Excel), with either experience with Emoney or similar financial planning software.
- Knowledge and experience with Emoney highly preferred
Additional Salary Information: Salary, Health Insurance, Retirement Plan and excellent growth opportunities.
If you think that your goals and ambitions are in line with our, please reach out to us by providing the following information. You could also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 610-277-1515